Park View Residence @ Manchester, UK
UK New Completed & Tenanted Project @ Manchester
- Guarantee Rate Return 8% per annum for 5 years
- After 5 years Developer sell with minimum 125%
- Guaranteed return at 13% per annum for 5 years
- Fully completed & Tenanted Students Accommodation
- Students Property is one most successful real estate assets in UK
- Over 659,030 people submitted application to study in Uk on June, 2014
- Manchester is the 3rd Most visited city in UK
- Manchester have the largest students population in Europe with over 100k students.
- Strong developer with 100 years old experience in real estate business
For Details kindly contact Jason +6012-2025600
Park View Residence @ Manchester, UK (GPS location: 53.501679, -2.244955 or 53°30’06.0″N 2°14’41.8″W) is a new completed & tenanted Student Accommodation @ 220 Waterloo Rd, Manchester M8 OTL, United Kingdom.
Firmly new project of Daniel Johns is an exquisite student development in the heart of Manchester city surrounded by full of facilities, leisure and entertainment. The building is a combination of old & modern architecture that makes it an excellent and attractive investment deal for property investors.
With a student population in excess of 100,000, Manchester provides extraordinary demand and we’d like to present an opportunity in the heart of the city. Park View Residence. Close to University of Manchester, University of Salford and Manchester Metropolitan University, and within easy reach of Manchester city centre. Park View Residence will offer luxury living for the modem student in the city. Unlike other university owned halls. Park View Residence will boast a range of facilities from social and leisure rooms, and it’s very own gaming room and bar area.
The project is a fine investment that will generate an exceptional and diverse opportunity for the investors who want an excellent profitable experience and capital growth beyond their imagination.
About City of Manchester
Manchester, a metropolitan city is located in North West of England. It has over 2.6 million inhabitants making it the second most populous urban area in the UK. Manchester also has the largest student population in Europe with over 100,000 students, representative of 20% of it’s total population. With an enthusiastic and strong economic grounds, Manchester has a considerable contribution in the higher education sectors, a key education providing institutions attract students from across the world. A city of 3 major universities including the University of Manchester, Manchester Metropolitan University and the University of Salford gave this world over 25 Nobel Prize winners.
Facts about Manchester
- Manchester is the 3rd most visited city in the UK by foreign visitors, and most visited in England outside London.
- In 2010 Manchester was ranked as the second best place to do business in the UK and the twelfth in Europe.
- Manchester is easily accessible worldwide via Manchester International Airport.
- There are great transport links throughout the city with Victoria and Piccadilly being the two mainline stations situated in the centre providing direct links to most cities.
- Manchester also boasts an excellent bus and tram service (Metrolink) to get in and around the city centre.
- The city is also home to 65 of the Financial Times top 100 Companies and is listed in the world’s top 50 conference destinations.
Nearby Amenities & Transport
University / Colleges
- University of Salford – 1.93 km
- Manchester Metropolitan University – 3.54 km
- University of Manchester – 4.18 km
- The Manchester College – 1.61 km
- Cheetham Bus Stop – 138 ft
- Manchester Victoria Station – 1.77 km
- Salford Train Station – 2.57 km
- Manchester Piccadilly Station – 3.22 km
- Asda Supermarket – 0.64 km
- Manchester Superstore – 0.64 km
- Manchester Fort Shopping Mall – 0.80 km
- Salford Shopping Centre -3.70 km
Fitness, Leisure & Entertainment
- Cheetham Park – 0.32 km
- Puregym Manchester – 0.97 km
- Opera House Manchester – 2.57 km
- Man. United Football Club – 6.76 km
Manchester Universities / Colleges
University of Manchester
- University of Manchester is the largest single-side university that contains the biggest student community with more than 38,000 students..
- According to 2013 Shanghai Jiao Tong World Ranking, the university was ranked 5th in the UK, 8th in the Europe and 41 st in the world.
- The institution of 25 Nobel Prize holders, those who have worked or studied here.
- University offers more than 400 graduate programmes and have UK’s largest student union.
University of Salford
- The home of more than 19,000 students.
- Hold a position in the top third in the UK universities for Research.
- Holds a position in the Top 10 for teaching in the UK.
- Over 95% of our students make their positions in national or multinational organizations within six months of graduating.
Manchester Metropolitan University
- With more than 37,000 students, the largest campus-based undergraduate university in the UK.
- Has restructuring plans worth £350 millions in its buildings and facilities.
- More than 1,000 courses and qualifications are offered to students.
- Business Schools ranked second largest business school in the UK.
After 5 years developer will sell the property at minimum of 125% which is 25% capital growth (5% average increase) which if calculated with 8% rental guarantee backed by UK insurance then the total return works out to be 13% pa for 5 years.
Once a student residence is operating and a proven income stream can be shown, the investor can then take advantage of the resale market.
The room would be valued on a commercial basis according to the level of rental income and the quality of operator. It’s reasonable to assume that if the rental income achieved rises by 10%, then the room value will rise by a similar amount, as it’s typically the yield percentage that the new investor is seeking.
Investors should look to buy a completed student property which offers immediate returns from day one. Experts predict an annual increase of 5-7% in the student sector. When the rental income has a solid track record then you have a proven income generating asset to resell.
There are now a number of dedicated resell companies coming online preparing for a lucrative new sector in the years to come.
Reasons to Buy
- The investment is offering investors the ability to start making income from day one.
- The investment offers secure exit strategy at 125% after 5 years.
- 165% Returns on Investment over the period of 5 years.
- Manchester’s most competitive and low entry level investment on the market currently.
- Close to 3 major universities in the city of Manchester with potential to remain occupied all year around.
- Project Name : Park View Residence
- Developer: Daniel Johns Ltd
- Location : 220 Waterloo Rd, Manchester M8 OTL, United Kingdom.
- Property Type : Student Accommodation
- Number of Storey: 4
- Zoning: Residential
- Total Units : 47 units only.
- Price Range from £59,995.00
- Completion Date : Completed, Fully Tenanted
- Single & Double Bedrooms
- Fully Fitted bathroom in every room
- Free High-speed Broadband
- Modern Lighting
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Games Area with Pool Table
- On-Site Laundry Facilities
- Communal Area/Lounge
Please click on the below red marker to find your direction here… Thanks
Kindly contact us for further details or you might fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
[iframe src=”https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1v2y3j35Heb83-0pvEuikQHLQIdlu28WKFQmfbYKojHU/viewform?embedded=true” width=”675″ height=”1300″]