Fully Completed Project @ Sumida, Tokyo – Japan
✔ Stunning Sumida Park View
✔ 9 mins walking Distance to Tokyo Skytree (750m)
✔ Near 4 Stations & easy access to 4 train lines
✔ High Population in Tokyo as 9 million on 2013 compare to Whole Malaysia only 30million.
✔ 5 years Guarantee Rental Return 4-5%
✔ High Occupancy Rate 86.2% in Tokyo
✔ Highly Potential on Capital Appreciation before Olympic 2020 as like Beijing and London.
✔ Low Property Price since 1981
✔ Low Currency and Economic for many years and now it starting to grow.
✔ Now only from RM7xxK++
HY’s Sumida Park Residence, Tokyo @ Japan (GPS location: 35.712368, 139.804966 or 35°42’44.5″N 139°48’17.9″E) is a brand new completed Freehold 12 storey residential building located at 1-3-3, Mukojima, Sumida-Ku, Tokyo, Japan.
Sumida (墨田区 sumida-ku) is in the northeastern part of the mainland portion of Tokyo. The Sumida and Arakawa are the major rivers, and form parts of its boundaries. Its neighbors are all special wards: Adachi to the north; Arakawa to the northwest; Katsushika to the east; Edogawa to the southeast; Taitō to the west; Chūō to the southwest; and Kōtō to the south.
- Population: 255,927(1st, Feb, 2015)
- Population density: 18,590/km²
- Main Industry: Tourism and manufacturing(2nd out of 23 wards)
- This area is the symbol of Tourism and disaster prevention. There is a cherry blossoms festival with 1,000 of cherry blossoms in Sumida Park in spring, and fireworks festival along Sumida river in Summer.
- Tokyo Skytree was completed in 2012, and this made more tourists come to this area.
Source: Government of Sumida
Nearby Amenities & Transport
Near 4 Train Stations and Easy Access to 4 Train Lines
- 7 mins walk to “Tokyo Skytree” Stn. Tobu Railway Skytree Line
- 7 mins walk to “Honjo-Azumabashi” Stn. Tokyo Metro Asakusa Line
- 12 mins walk to “Asakusa” Stn. Tokyo Metro Asakusa Line / Ginza Line
- 14 mins walk to “Oshiage” Stn. Tokyo Metro Asakusa Line / Hanzomon Line
- 5 mins by train to Ueno Station
- 13 mins by train to Tokyo Station
- 22 mins by train to Ikebukuro Station
- 23 mins by train to Shinagawa Station
- 23 mins by train to Shinjuku Station
- 24 mins by train to Shibuya Station
- 36 mins by train to Haneda Airport
- 52 mins by train to Narita Airport
- Project Name : HY’s Sumida Park Residence
- Location : 1-3-3, Mukojima, Sumida-Ku, Tokyo, Japan
- Property Type : Residential Building (Reinforced Concrete)
- Number of Storey: 12
- Land Tenure : Freehold
- Land Title : Residential
- Developer : Lives Co. Ltd
- Total Units : 32 units only.
- Studio (1K) = 25.48sqm / 25.55 sqm / 25.57 sqm (22 units)
- 1 Bedrooms (1LDK): 40.92 sqm (10 units)
- Land Area: 207.31 sqm
- Price Range from
- Studio (1K): ¥26.1 mil++
- 1 Bedroom: ¥36.3 mil++
- Monthly Maintenance Fee (Estimated): *Monthly Building Management Fee + Monthly Sinking Fund + Monthly Internet Fee
- 1K: ¥ 7,500
- 1 Bedroom : ¥11,200
- Completion Date : End of FEB 2015
Sumida Park View
[iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/pq7bJUC1MIA” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen]
Please click on the below red marker to find your direction here… Thanks
Kindly contact us for further details or you might fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
[iframe src=”https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1XNV_qlx-spJ3sE6R-DSIPmH6IvtcSDDkZqfskZ1XUMc/viewform?embedded=true” width=”670″ height=”2000″ frameborder=”0″ marginheight=”0″ marginwidth=”0″]