UK Newly Completed & Project @ Birmingham
- Entry price per unit only from RM3xxK++ / GBP 53,999
- No Tax to pay
- 985 Year Lease with full UK Title Deed
- Upwards of 10% nett return per annum with a guarantee of more than 7%
- Capital appreciation projected upwards of 8% per annum
- Guaranteed developer buyback after 5 years at RICS Valuation price
- UK is considered the safest market to invest in the world
- Developer has a Proven track record of delivering 6 Hotels to date
- Earn Profit from Room revenue + Food and Beverage
- Hotel has 40% of its rooms booked out for the next 5 years
- Earn immediate returns as soon as you buy
- Hotel is already built and has 15 years track record of making profit
For Details kindly contact Jason Lii +6012-2025600
Holiday Inn Express Birmingham or Castle Bromwich Inn @ Castle Browmwich, UK (GPS location: 52.509984, -1.797793) is a ideally situate at Junction 5 M6, Chester Road, Birmingham, B35 7AF, United Kingdom. Prime location ideally situate for The NEC (7 miles). Other key attractions in the area include Cadbury’s World, Drayton Manor, National Indoor Centre, Sea Life Centre and Aston Villa.
WHY HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS BIRMINGHAM?
- Over 33 million visitors to Birmingham 2013
- Over 27 million passengers to Birmingham Airport 2013
- Over 6 million visitors to NEC 2013
- Hotel occupancy rates up to 72%
- Average room rate over £82 a night
Nearby Amenities & Transport
Birmingham International Air Port is one of the Busiest UK Airports with over 8.9 million passenger in 2013 flying to over 106 countries including Australia, America and Asia. Many people using Birmingham International Airport do not live near the airport before flying. The Holiday Inn Express Castle Bromwich offers guests attractive fly and park packages which are very popular.
National Exhibition Centre (NEC)
The NEC is an exhibition centre in Birmingham and is adjacent to Birmingham International Airport and Birmingham International railway station. It has 20 interconnected halls, set in grounds of 628 acres (2.54km2 ) making it the largest exhibition centre in the UK. It is the busiest and seventh-largest exhibition centre in Europe. The LG Arena, host to large music concerts, is part of the NEC complex. The 16,000 capacity LG Arena was the largest multi-purpose arena in the UK when opening in the mid-1980 as “The NEC Arena” and is still a major popular venue for many large, international touring acts. Together, the NEC and the LG Arena host over 3 million visitors each year.
Reasons to Buy
When investing in UK Property there are four Taxes applicable
2. Stamp Duty
This is an admin fee charged by the UK Government on any property purchase. It is paid as a % of the total property value as a one off fee to the buyer. Thresholds are set at 125,000 pounds for UK residential property and 150,000 pounds for UK commercial property. As the UK Holiday Inn hotel units are priced at 53,999 Pounds each there is no stamp duty to be paid unless a buyer want to purchase three or more units. In this example the developer will agree to pay the stamp duty for the buyer as a gesture of goodwill.
3. Capital Gains Tax
Tax paid on any profit made from a property investment upon sale/exit. This tax does not apply to foreign buyers of commercial property.
A tax imposed by the UK government on any property purchase. The developer has already paid the VAT for the entire hotel so clients don’t have to.
5. Income Tax
A tax paid on income generated from the UK via property, work, or any other source. Most foreign buyers can earn 10,600 pounds per year from the UK before paying any income tax. If a client was to purchase 3 units or more he would likely be earning more than 10,000 Pounds per annum and will have to pay 20% income tax on any amount
more than 10,000 pounds earned. For example if you made 15,000 pounds in year 1 from three units you would
get 10,000 pounds tax free and the final 5,000 pounds would be taxed at 20% giving you a total of 14,000 pounds
The hotel has already been operating for a total of 15 years and as of June 2015 has completed a 6 month refurbishment of the entire building to conform with the new 15 year lease agreement with Holiday Inn. As the hotel is already built and has a proven track record of making a profit there are no security issues with investing in this product. Full P&L accounts are freely available from the developer at request. The Title deed given is a standard leasehold for the duration of 985 years of which samples are available upon request. Silverton Global have also already completed five other hotels using the same model as this one and all clients are
making higher than expected returns consistently.
- Project Name : Holiday Inn Express – Castle Bromwich
- Developer: Silverton Global
- Location : Chester Rd, Birmingham B35 7AF, United Kingdom
- Property Type : Hotel
- Number of Storey: 5
- Zoning: Commercial
- Total Units : 110 units only.
- Price Range from £53,999.00
- Title: 985 Year Lease with full UK Title Deed
- Completion Date : Completed
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Flat-screen TVs
- Free WiFi
- 24 hours lounge bar
- Bar area
- Free parking is available
- Meeting facilities.
Please click on the below red marker to find your direction here… Thanks